February 27, 2012

New in

Hi guys! Sorry,I'm not posting my looks for a long period of time. I have to keep up with school,language courses and other stuff. But as soon as I will stabilize my timetable I share with you some of my looks.
So for now just a little something that i found in shops on "double" sale(really leftovers :D )

Bershka dress


Bershka cropped blazer


Zara shirt.
I guess this is best buy ever! Everything just the way i like!




2 diaries for me and my sister



Diary for my mum and art book for both of us



Stradivarius neon flats


Zara metallic flats


Stacey

7 comments:

  1. Looks pretty. =)


    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is so pretty. Lovely dress and art book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice purchases!

    I also love double sale as you could have read in my post :p



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choices, really can't decide what's my favourite ;)

    xx Daisy

    -> MY BLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  5. very stylish clothes. i love the neon flats. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...