March 20, 2012

Tagging thing

Recently I got a tagged by Bella from "JuStyled" !
 Basically when you are tagged you are recieving 11 questions that you have to answer. Then you have to tag 11 other people and ask them your 11 questions.
It's been real fun reading all of Bella's answers. So here are the questions for me:

1, What is your original hair colour?
I have never changed color of my hair,so the color that you see on my photos is actually my real color.



2, Why did you start blogging?

Well I quess I wanted to have my own "corner" where I would share everything that I want and also to find other people like me.



3, What is your opinion about hair extentions?

I guess It's really cool thing! Especially if you want longer hair,for example.



4, What is your favourite quote about fashion or beauty?

  I don't have any.


5, What should a man wear?
Whatever he likes,however I believe that man should never be overdressed. 

6, Are you a cat or a dog person? 

None of them

7, What is your favourite movie?

"Dirty Dancing"


8, Can you knot a tie?
I sure do! ;)

9, Lipstick or lipgloss?

Lipgloss

10, At the moment what is on your wishlist?

I guess it's really huge :D

11, What is your opinion about a wedding dress that is not white?

To tell you the truth,absolutelly fine! My mum had light peach color of her wedding dress,and my sister had simply light golden pants with the same color top.




Here are 11 tagged bloggers:




And here are my questions for them:
1.How often are you buying thing that you are not going to wear?
2.Do you have any place you love to shop?
3.Which clothing item is your favourite?
4.If you had chance to buy any 3 items in the world,what would it be?
5.Are you scared of something?
6. Neon or pastel?
7.Do you like travelling? 
8. Which music do you like?
9. What is your favourite movie and\or series?
10.Are you collecting something?
11. Is there any place where you would like to live for whole your life?

Good luck girls! ;)

12 comments:

  1. Cool!

    I'll try to answer them as soon as posible.



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    Marc by Marc Jacobs friendship bracelet giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to read ur answers! xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hey!

      I've made a post about your tag.
      So check out my blog for my answers!



      http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

      LAST WEEK FOR MY MARC BY MARC JACOBS FRIENDSHIP BRACELET GIVEAWAY!

      Delete
  2. Thanx dear !! It was fun knowing more about you. I love to know why people start blogging :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag...enjoying reading it!!!!
    Nice log honey...do check out & follow mine!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very interesting to know more about you. I liked the answers.
    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag! it great learning more about other bloggers!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I will be working on the tag this weekend. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stacey thanks for the tag! this is really fun ;-) I will for sure answer your tag questions between good to know abit about you..

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the EXCLUSIVE TAG babe. Really appreciate this.
    Im into neon for sure :)
    The one place that i willl live in forever will be Santorini Greece. Hope my dream becomes reality someday.

    HAVE A GOOD DAY BABE! CHEERING ON....!
    Much love,
    issatchieu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...