May 16, 2012

New in











Hey guys! As you noticed I havent been posting lately. Well, thats because of my exams period,that will begin from next week and weather is incredibly cold, so I either don't have any time, or it's freaking cold!
But I actually found some time to shop a little,so here is what got:

1. White top- H&M, 2. Dress-New Look,
3. Top- Benetton, 4. Dress- Mango
5. Bikini- H&M, 6. Shoes form the local shop


Send me  links to  facebook pages for your blogs, I'd love to follow your blogs on facebook!
And of course I'd be glad if you'll like my page!



And if you are looking for some fashion inspiration,like this Facebook page:



xoxo,Stacey


 Follow me:



16 comments:

  1. Hey Stacey, LOVE that bikini!! Fantastic colours :-)

    Have followed you on Facebook, here's my link too! - https://www.facebook.com/WhatVanessaDoes

    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! And thank you so much for stopping by my blog! yes, I would love for us to follow each other! I've started now and am waiting for you to follow back!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allison!
      I'm following u too now!

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, great purchases!
    Glad we can exchange follows :) Following you!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff :)
    love the black dress ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, the shoes are amazing! <3
    Great finds!

    Xx,
    Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buys :) love the first top perfect for summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so perfect, so much ispiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...