March 15, 2013

Tutu dress



Hi guys! This week drove me crazy!
 I've been really busy with school, for some reason this semester seems to be the hardest one for me. But that's not the point. 

You know how it is when you spend so much time on something, 
and then you realize that it was just a wasted time. So yesterday I woke up who knows when, just to curl my hair, I spend 40 minutes on curling it and 5 minutes after I left the house it was completely ruined!!! I truly hate those things... I am very glad that I have healthy hair, but sometime it's just driving me crazy. I simply can't curl it! Or better to say, I CAN curl it, but it won't last for a long time. I'm sure some of you girls have the same problem, any tips for me?

Oh, there is another thing about this week: you know how happy I was last week 
that it is so warm here and I don't have to wear those winter coats and boots. But when I checked weather forecast for the week on Monday, I was shocked. It said it's gonna be snowing on Friday. I couldn't believe it until today's morning...




Well, and concerning my outfit. As you understood that was taken definitely not today :)
In fact it was taken on Wednesday, when it was so warn, that I decided to wear my tutu dress from H&M. However I wasn't brave enough to wear pumps, so I put on my favorite Italian boots
xoxo, Stacey








I was  wearing: 
  Mango jacket, H&M dress
  Ferre belt , Debenhams bag , Zara coat




 Follow me:

2 comments:

  1. Très chic! I think this dress is lovely along with your coat, necklace, and boots. Charming outfit from such a charming lady.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! is a precious color!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...