January 1, 2015

Around Budapest: 581 Designer pop up store




Happy New Year everyone!
Since it's a first day of 2015 I decided to begin it with what I wanted to do for quite some time now.
I am starting a series of blog posts about Budapest. To be precise- best places to visit here.

I've been always amazed by the beauty of this city. And now not only it has breathtaking views, amazing arcitecture and rich history, it also has quite a number of unique places to visit. Whether it is a restaurant or Hungarian designer store, I will make sure to tell you all you need to know about it.


So the first place you need to know about is the "581 Designer pop up store".

Where:

Hotel Le Méridien Budapest - Fashion Street
1052 Budapest, Deák Ferenc street 9-10 (In front of Starbucks)

When:
Open until 31 of January
Monday-Saturday: 11.00-20.00
Sunday: Closed

Who:
Vanda Ferencz
Hamerli
+
POSITION-Collective


What:
Everything.
From key chains and shoes to sweaters and skirts.

I think it's amazing idea to open up a pop up store in the heart of Budapest with famous Hungarian brands. Great selection of unique pieces for decent prices. My personal favorites are Hamerli python gloves, which are made of the softest leather ever, Dora Abodi fur bag and Reka Vago shoes.

As I already mentioned above the store would be open until the end of January, so hurry up, go and visit this amazing place!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...