June 9, 2011

Kanye West just singer?

We all familiar with KW. So I will skip his biography,coz we all can search for it in Wikipedia,if we want ;)
I just wanna draw your attantion on his style,which personally I just have noticed.
 He is not just a rapper


and not just a big LV lover


he got his own style. It's hard to say,coz most of rappers have street "getto" style. But he is an exception.






























theese are my favourites







KW also likes visiting fashion shows (with his girlfriend Amber Rose,which I find not that good with her sence of fashion)












What do you think about his style?

Stacey

7 comments:

  1. he has great style!that's sooo true!unique styling,he even wore a Celine lady's shirt!!!he's so fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this post!
    i am following you back now :)
    thank you for following me :)


    lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that he definitely stands of the crowd!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool...just love his sense o style, too dope!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. like can they give all the clothes to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something classically sexy about these styles… more bombshells even!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...