January 20, 2012

Beverly Hills 90210 inspired

Long time no see! Sorry guys,I've been a lil busy with studying,parents and other stuff. But in a short breaks,I've been watching Beverly Hills 90210...again :P So I got inspired! There's just something about 90's . I love 90's music,clothes and really love the way they used to dance. Althought my friends laughing at me,when I'm showing them some random 90's videos. 
However I decided to make this post,coz I'm sure-at least one of you does like 90's ;)



Ok,sonow closer to fashion here are some certain item or looks that i like in these series:
1. High waisted jeans







2. Denim shirts



And there are also some looks that i really like
1.
Detailed shirt and shorts-we do it nowadays as well!



2.
Kelly's vest looks really cool

 3.
White blazer worn without shirt...I'm in love!

4.
Love all the outfits here,but most of all Kelly's shorts with matching top

5.
Donna looks great in demin skirt and dark top with a perl necklace


6.
Don't tell me you do not adore that blouse!


 7.
Brenda and Donna really look hot in those outfits 

8. 
Nothing new here. But still-it looks great on Brenda!

So is there anyone who loves this stuff like I do? Really would like to hear opinion from you,guys!

xoxo
Stacey

8 comments:

  1. Hey!
    The season of SPFW autumn/winter has begun here in Brazil, check the complete coverage on toamraquecaiaagora.blogspot.com and follow if you like!
    XOXO
    Giovana
    facebook.com/tomaraquecaiaagora
    @blogTQCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly Hills, i love this TV show !
    Donna is very stylish and Kelly so pretty.
    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dimitri! omg!
    i also love Donna's style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. voh so cool!!! love it!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post!

    aydanim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great TV show.I love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...