May 6, 2013

Flower cardigan




Hi guys! Since I had some troubles with blogger.com and then  I left town for the weekends I wasn't able to post anything for quite a long time and I'm sorry. But now I'm back to blogging!
You know, a week ago my city was covered with yellow flowers and in Ukraine I used to make a headwear from these flowers every spring. So this year, my boyfriend actually encouraged me to make one. And it turned out to be pretty good, plus I was wearing flower cardigan so it was perfect finishing detail for my outfit.

Всем привет! Так как у меня возникли проблемы с blogger.com, а позже я уехала  за город на праздники, я давно ничего не писала, извиняюсь. Поэтому, я должна была выставить этот аутфит неделю назад, но, увы, не получилось.
Так вот,неделю назад город,в котором я живу, был весь в одуванчиках. И,конечно же, я решила сплести венок, так как, в Украине я плела их каждую весну. И, как видите, получилось довольно-таки неплохо, к тому же, на мне был "цветочный" кардиган, поэтому венок был хорошим дополнением к моему образу.









 I was  wearing: 
  Primark floral cardigan, River Island dress
   Debenhams bag , Ralph Lauren sunglasses




 Follow me:

4 comments:

  1. i cant believe you did this cardigan, looks nice!

    lets follow each other on google friend connect
    i've already added you ;)

    greetings from Mexico

    http://www.thaniasg.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig your style here. Lovely comfortable outfit you've put together here. Nice cardigan, and I also like the floral headband you've created. Nice dress, flats, handbag, and sunglasses as well. You smile pretty in one of your pictures as well. :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cardigan you look beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is such a beautiful outfit, love the floral cardigan and your pretty head band.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...