October 30, 2014

Parisian Chic



I've always been a fan of preppy and lady-like style. And as a matter of fact I do usually dress like this in Autumn. However since I lived in a tiny city and I didn't have anyone who would be interested in hunting for great places to shoot my ootds, so I didn't actually post any. But now I've met this talented girl Bernadett who makes every picture unique. 
So it's been our second time out in the city together and this time she took me to Heroes square. There are two museum, one of them turned out to be an amazing location for our current shoot.









 
Dress- Oasis;
Coat - Alberta Ferretti;
Shoes - Deichman;
Necklace - New Yorker;
Sunglasses - SIX;
 Bag- Vintage

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I like this. Absolutely perfect outfit and so beautiful elegant.Beautiful coat and so chic gloves. I'm envious ;-).
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...