April 20, 2011

"Long time ago..."

Here are some pics with my style(s) a year ago
That year I was not really thinking what I'm wearing,coz I was spending almost all of my time at school.
(Warning:I love making stupid faces & sorry for pics quality)
Bag Mango, Trousers H&M,
Shoes Think!
Shoes Vagabond, Trousers H&M,
Bag Mango, Shirt Iceberg,
Blazer French Connection
Shoes Clarks,Black cardigan Sisley,
Belt Moschino, Shades Mango
 Shoes Clarks,Trousers H&M,
Shirt River Island,Blazer Polo Garage
Shoes Sergio Rossi,Jeans Moto,
 Shirt Naf-Naf, Shades Mango,Bag Lucio Torresi
 White top Zara,Cardigan TopShop,
Bag Lucio Torresi
 Blazer French Connection, Shirt YSL,
Scarf Celine, Belt Burberry
(That day i had perfect make-up,still don't know how it happend)
Bag Mango,Leggins Berska,
Dress New Look 
And some photos from my graduation:
(With mom.
not the best photo)




Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...