April 29, 2011

Pop-rock?

Rock trend is getting more and more popular. More studded shoes,bags,jackets,etc.And more pop singers are following this trend.
I remember my first inspiration was Avril and Pink. And I still use their songs in case I forget that I should speak up ;D 

I guess everybody remember how Pink was cool 
several years ago with her rock style.



Then,probably,Avril Lavigne




Rihanna changed her style a lot since she became very famous.
Usually I find it ridiculous,but sometimes I wanna keep some looks 
in my mind 




Kesha,of course.New pop-rock singer and her songs inspire me.
But as for me her looks are too "dirty".I wouldn't use them in everyday life.






Miley Cyrus
That's really what I like.Casual and comfortable.




Whose style you like more?
 Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...